Administrative Assistant / Publishing Sales & Operations Team Administrator with strong administration, customer service, multi-tasking and communication skills is required by a well-established children’s publishing company based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire (30 minutes north of London with a direct train link to Euston). This varied role would suit an efficient individual with excellent office administration experience.
SALARY: £18,500 - £22,000 per annum (Depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire (30 minutes from London Euston)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrative Assistant / Publishing Sales & Operations Team Administrator with strong administration, customer service, multi-tasking and communication skills.
Working as the Administrative Assistant / Publishing Sales & Operations Team Administrator you will support the business covering a range of customer focussed and office administration tasks.
As the Administrative Assistant / Publishing Sales & Operations Team Administrator be the first point of contact for the Company’s key customers, which will involve providing the customer with the required documentation, keeping the customers updated on their orders and providing a high level of customer service. Your duties will also involve keeping all the data on the systems updated and general office administration based tasks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an organised individual with strong attention to detail, who is committed to providing a high-quality support service to an effective customer focussed Sales and Operations team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Working at the Company is an opportunity to be part of an exciting story. They have grown year on year with an expanding market and staff team. The Company prides itself on its family culture and they believe they are unique in the world of publishing with their speed to market approach.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as Administrative Assistant / Publishing Sales & Operations Team Administrator will be split into two main areas, customer focussed and operations focussed:
CUSTOMER FOCUSSED TASKS
- First point of contact for one of the Company’s key customers
- Produce sales material for sales and after-sales presentations
- Provide customers with samples
- Work closely with the Studio and Production to cost, plan and deliver new print runs
- Provide clear and concise instructions to Production or the Warehouse on receipt of POs and monitor progress to ensure stock is delivered to the customer on time
- Provide safety documentation to customers when required
- Maintain the customer relationship through schedule changes or other potential issues
- Instruct Finance to invoice orders when Production provide proof of shipment
- Maintain and analyse sales databases and spreadsheets to track and monitor sales and opportunity
- Assist with budget setting and strategy, monitoring progress against targets
OPERATIONS FOCUSSED TASKS
- Ensure all product data is correctly set up and maintained on the Sage 200 database and at the three warehouses
- Download and manipulate inventory reports as necessary for the three warehouses
- Liaise with the Sales and Production teams to ensure orders for the three warehouses have been raised accurately on the Sage 200 system and provide delivery updates to the warehouses
- Maintain the Sales Master Grid to ensure that the Sales team have the latest information on upcoming titles
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise accordingly
- Use initiative and work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous Sage 200 and ERP systems experience would be highly desirable, although not essential as full training will be provided
- Ability to build long term client relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- A passion for books with a desire to develop a career within the publishing industry
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4642
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk