Administrative Assistant / Office Administrator who has excellent organisational, administration and communication skills is required for a leading risk evaluation company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
SALARY: £14,000 - £17,000 per annum (depending on experience)
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: 12 Month Fixed Term Full-Time Contract (possibility of extending to a permanent role)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrative Assistant / Office Administrator who has excellent organisational, administration and communication skills.
As the Administrative Assistant / Office Administrator you will be a quick learner with a hands-on approach, who will be able to work under pressure. Attention to detail coupled with very good IT skills is essential.
This is an office-based role, however, due to the current circumstances you may be required to work from home too. Therefore, it is very important to have a quiet setting that will allow you to perform your daily tasks at home.
Working as the Administrative Assistant / Office Administrator in this small, but busy team, the ideal candidate is someone bright, willing, and enthusiastic and who can pick up instructions quickly and learn to adapt with the flow of workload.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Administrative Assistant / Office Administrator will include:
- Checking and saving reports
- Providing administrative support to all department levels on an ad-hoc basis
- Liaising with customers over the phone
- Recording and delivering messages
- General office duties - Copying and Scanning
- Managing and distributing the post and general administration.
- Any other tasks to commensurate role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An organised & methodical approach
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Discretion, for dealing with confidential information
- The ability to work to deadlines and do several tasks at the same time
- The ability to work well as part of a team and also on your own
- Good IT skills including Office 365
- Must have a good written & spoken English to complete and check paperwork and read written instructions
- Experience of working in a small office desirable but not mandatory.
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel literate
- Being resourceful and mucking in when deadlines are tight
- Previous use of CRM systems is an advantage but by no means essential
- Proficient in normal office systems
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6062
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk