Administration Manager / Purchasing Team Leader with previous experience in a managerial role, excellent leadership skills and an understanding of collective team delivery is required for a well-established Company based near Manchester Airport.
The successful candidate will be joining an experienced purchasing team, taking a lead on managing, improving and streamlining processes. No purchasing experience is required, although you will be expected to gain a solid understanding of how the purchasing department works over a period of time and play an active role in the day-to-day business of the department.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
BENEFITS: Generous holiday entitlement (plus the option to buy holiday days), health cover, live assurance, birthday day-off, plus more!
LOCATION: Near Manchester Airport, South Manchester, Northwest England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm with a 60 minute lunch break
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administration Manager / Purchasing Team Leader with previous experience in a managerial role, excellent leadership skills and an understanding of collective team delivery.
As the Administration Manager / Purchasing Team Leader you will report to the Head of Business Operations and will work within the wider Business Operations team, leading the purchasing team and key purchasing activities, which you will be very ‘hands on’ with.
The Administration Manager / Purchasing Team Leader will have experience of improving processes, problem solving and decision making.
The company has a very open culture where collaboration, inclusion and close working with the leadership team is encouraged – they work together and they win together!
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your responsibilities as the Administration Manager / Purchasing Team Leader will include:
- Supplier management including on-boarding, supplier reviews, governance and compliance
- Management of all 3rd party portals
- Internal equipment management including exiting old kit, reallocating existing kit, provisioning new kit, and asset tracking
- Stock maintenance and control
- Management of internal contracts including overhead reviews to minimise costs
- Management of internal credit card spend
- Overseeing and continuously improving the business’ purchasing process
- Day-to-day management of two team members
- Report building and interrogation
- Previous experience in a managerial role with an understanding of collective team delivery is essential
- Experience in a purchasing/provisioning department is desirable, but not essential. Although you will be required to gain a full understanding of the department and play a ‘hands on role’ within the team.
- Experience within the IT industry is also desirable, but not essential
- Excellent skills with the Microsoft package; Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint and Teams
- Confidence and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Self-starting with the ability to approach and resolve challenges
- Ability to learn new skills quickly including adopting new processes and technology
- Able to think on your feet and adapt to different situations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess good organisational and time management skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7405
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Wythenshawe, South Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk