Administration Assistant / Team Administrator who has good administrative, organisational and time-management skills with experience using MS Office is required is required for a Company based in Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £20,000 pro rata
BENEFITS: Pension Contributions, Health plan and 28 days holiday (inc. public holidays) Pro-Rata
LOCATION: The Company are hiring for roles based in their Blackpool and Accrington offices but the role will involve some travel to other offices and to external locations
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Contract (6-month fixed term contract which may be extended)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administration Assistant / Team Administrator who has good administrative, organisational and time-management skills with experience using MS Office.
As the Administration Assistant / Team Administrator you will report directly to the Research Project Manager and will be responsible for a variety of tasks related to organisation and communication in addition to managing confidential and time sensitive material.
Working as the Administration Assistant / Team Administrator you must have the ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
The role will initially be offered on a 6-month fixed term contract which may be extended. The opportunity to extend & develop your career further with the Company may arise dependant on the success of the project and your contribution to it.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administration Assistant / Team Administrator will include:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organise and schedule meetings and appointments
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Provide general support to the team
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Research and create presentations
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Book conference calls/virtual meetings
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Coordinate office procedures
- Reply to email, telephone or face-to-face enquiries
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Resolve administrative problems
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
- Answer telephone calls, take messages and pass them on
- Manage staff appointments
- Oversee and supervise the work of junior staff
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of other colleagues
- Proven administration or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C6950
Full Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk