Office Administration Assistant / Team Support Administrator with excellent administrative, customer service, communication, time-management and organisational skills required for a leading Company based in Bristol, South West England.
SALARY: £16,000 - £17,000 per annum + Benefits
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
** Excellent Career Prospects **
** Immediate Start Available **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Office Administration Assistant / Team Support Administrator with excellent administrative, customer service, communication, time-management and organisational skills.
Working as the Office Administration Assistant / Team Support Administrator you will join a business that provides injury management and treatment services to the insurance and corporate markets.
As the Office Administration Assistant / Team Support Administrator you will be responsible for helping to organise, and manage the provision of rehabilitation services to the injured party in order to facilitate recovery from injury and return to work. This could be within any of the Treatment Teams.
You will be required to have excellent telephone skills as you will be responding to enquiries from companies engaged in business with the organisation, solicitors, employers, and health care providers, as well as the Injured Party themselves.
In addition to the above you will carry out all admin duties which include:
- Opening post
- Ordering stationery
- Greeting visitors
- Hotel Bookings
- Courier Requests
Successful applicants will have a great chance to join this leading Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- To be a point of contact for insurers, employers, solicitors and treatment providers, providing relevant advice and assistance
- To process referrals, reports, data and other information involved in a case in accordance with agreed best practice and procedures
- To use a range of software applications (Word/Excel/ Outlook) to record work and liaise with referral companies and other involved parties
- To raise invoices in accordance with the file and agreed process
- Ensure all post is scanned and assigned to the correct cases and teams
- To ensure all DPA requests are carried out with a high level of attention to detail and completed within the timeframe given
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the Office Administration Assistant / Team Support Administrator it is essential that you will have / will be:
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to think outside of the box and make decisions
- Highly organised and the ability to prioritise workload
- Effective time management skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal (to include effective telephony skills)
- The ability to communicate and build rapport with people at all levels
- To be able to work independently through own initiative as well as being an effective member of a team
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability at all times
- Good IT skills, knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
- Use of administrative systems and able to maintain recording systems
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3794
Full-Time, Permanent Office Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Bristol, South West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk