Admin Assistant / Facilities Administrator who has excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills with the ability to update and input data accurately using the in-house computer systems is required for a well-established company based in central Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum + Annual Performance Bonus + Benefits
BENEFITS: up to 5% Annual Personal Performance Related Bonus, Annual Company Performance Related Bonus, Annual Pay Reviews and Increases, Company Pension Scheme, 20 Days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, Continuous Training and Development
LOCATION: Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Admin Assistant / Facilities Administrator who has excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills with the ability to update and input data accurately using the in-house computer systems.
The company is one of the UK’s leading independent providers of ophthalmic services and largest provider of NHS cataract surgery.
Working as an Admin Assistant / Facilities Administrator you will join the company’s busy facilities team, reporting to the Head of Property and based at Bolton Head Office.
As the Admin Assistant / Facilities Administrator you will be predominantly work on the in-house computer system (Expansive) for which full training will be given, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the Facilities Team and maintaining key information systems used within the organisation.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Admin Assistant / Facilities Administrator will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with Facilities Assistants, Hospital Managers, Area Managers, and all stakeholders within the business
- Maintaining contractor database and liaising with contractors to assist the FA’s where required
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of Expansive the company’s CAFM system
- Working with Finance to resolve finance queries and manage smooth collaboration between facilities and finance
- Assist with other ad hoc administrative duties throughout the Property and Facilities team where required
- The company is privileged to be able to support the tens of thousands of NHS patients that come to them each year
- They are proud to deliver excellent care and support thousands of patients to achieve better vision – their outcomes are some of the best in the UK
- In 2018 they became the largest provider of NHS cataract surgery – 24,000+ surgeries per annum.
- The company want their staff to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in
- They’re proud to have been awarded gold status from Investors in People (IIP), putting the company in the top 3% for world-class performance achieved through its staff focus
- They have 27 hospitals and will be opening new hospitals over the next 12 months
As a successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent administrative skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with excellent time-management skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6528
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk