Accounts Receivable Manager / Senior Credit Controller that works to a high level of accuracy with excellent communication, organisational and team leadership skills is required to join a busy finance team at a well-established Company based in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits (See below for Company Benefits)
LOCATION: St Albans, Hertfordshire
TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity within a busy finance team for an Accounts Receivable Manager / Senior Credit Controller that works to a high level of accuracy with excellent communication, organisational and team leadership skills.
Working as the Accounts Receivable Manager / Senior Credit Controller you will understand all aspects of the running of an Accounts Receivable Team, ensuring timely invoicing and collection of periodic amounts from Franchisees and customers.
As the Accounts Receivable Manager / Senior Credit Controller you will have one direct report and will ensure the timeliness of banking and receipt of all cash and card payments to provide a proactive service to both internal and external customers.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a Company that can offer excellent career and professional development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Accounts Receivable Manager / Senior Credit Controller include:
- Build and maintain business relationships with franchisees (external) and franchise business coaches (internal) to manage receivables and associated risk
- Recruit, retain, develop and motivate team
- Have a detailed understanding of all processes and procedures within the AR department
- Identify value added processes and focus on results to make an impact on the business
- Drive efficiencies and be accountable for own area, implement change when necessary
- Ensure that all internal controls and SOX controls are fully adhered to
- Identify any potential areas of risk or opportunities to improve on processes
- Review & document procedures on an ongoing basis
- Maintain Controls – To ensure a clear Audit and maintain control reconciliations
- Challenge and develop team of one through regular 1:1’s, IDPs & Year End Reviews
- Ensure timely and accurate weekly and monthly sales reporting for the UK
- Raise and process journals and accruals where necessary
- Ensure timely raising and collection of monthly invoices for UK
- Ensure all controls are maintained & adhered to by the team and payments accounted for accurately
- Conduct month-end bad debt review
- Review all appropriate reconciliations
- Oversee miscellaneous billings to franchisees
- Ensure all Development Agreements are correctly accounted for
- Analyse quarterly sales results vs plan
- Complete quarterly reporting schedules and address questions
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous relevant experience within a medium to large multi-site organisation
- Knowledge of JD Edwards or a similar accounting system
- PC literate, good Excel skills & experience of Microsoft Word
- Experience of On-Line payment systems
- High levels of reliability, diligence and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Customer focused with a commercial outlook
- Have a proactive attitude with ability to challenge back
- Self-motivated individual who can demonstrate initiative
- Flexible attitude and ability to work as part of a team & a continually changing business are essential
- Enjoys working to tight deadlines with high standards in an expanding business environment
- Able to cope in a pressurised environment & make healthy decisions
- Liaising with Senior Finance Managers and provide analysis & influence
- Have a BYA (Beat Year Ago) attitude – continually raising the bar
- A strong team player with 100%+ commitment
The Company truly believe in rewarding hard work either through their amazing recognition culture and truly understanding the power of saying “Thank You” and “Great job” to a total reward package including:
- Company and performance related bonus
- Generous pension with company contribution
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days with length of service
- International career opportunities
- Pick ‘n’ Mix Benefits to convert into your very own benefits plan unique to you with options including gym membership, health screening and travel insurance
That’s not to mention the sociable side of things from charity and family events and of course the Christmas party! The Company doesn’t need an excuse to have fun, evident from the moment you walk into their office.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4685
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in St Albans, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk