Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Finance Assistant who has excellent customer service and communication skills and has previous experience of working in an accountancy / finance administration role is required for a well-established company based in Droylsden, Tameside, Greater Manchester.
This role may suit a qualified (or training) AAT although this is not a pre-requisite.
LOCATION: Droylsden, Tameside, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
HOURS: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Finance Assistant who has excellent customer service and communication skills and has previous experience of working in a finance administration role.
Working as the Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Finance Assistant, you will have a key role within the Finance Team, reporting to the Finance Manager.
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Finance Assistant you will already be experienced in accounts payable. You will have exceptional organisation skills, good time management and professionalism with a proactive approach to your work.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Finance Assistant:
- Purchase order, invoice and payments processing
- Dealing with suppliers on a regular basis including handling queries
- Supporting AP systems development
- Liaising with managers and directors
The successful candidate will have the following:
- High care and attention to detail
- A full understanding of the accounts payable process
- Excellent customer service & communication skills with peers and customers at all levels, via telephone, e-mail and in person
- Computer literacy, ideally in Excel
- High motivation, enthusiasm and flexibility with a hands-on approach
- Exceptional organisation skills, good time management and professionalism
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5756
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Droylsden, Tameside, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk