Accounts Payable Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk who has previous experience reconciling statements and identifying and resolving queries with excellent administrative, organisational and time-management skills is required for a busy finance team with well-established company based in Doncaster, Yorkshire.
SALARY: £19,000 - £22,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Doncaster, Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk who has previous experience reconciling statements and identifying and resolving queries.
Working as the Accounts Payable Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk you will process supplier invoices, prepare payment runs and create supplier accounts on the finance system.
As the Accounts Payable Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk you will need previous experience working within a similar role with excellent administrative, organisational and time-management skills.
As a successful candidate you will join a company that is a premium perimeter protection business in the construction and manufacturing industries. They manufacture, install, and service a wide range of security products including gates, barriers and fencing solutions and operate in over 25 countries globally.
The company has a unique market position in that they are the only UK business that offer the complete perimeter protection solution.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Accounts Payable Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk will include:
- Ensure supplier invoices are appropriately approved, processed in a timely manner and paid in accordance with agreed payment terms
- Prepare international and UK weekly payment runs for approval by the Purchase Ledger Supervisor
- Meet deadlines and KPI’s agreed with the Purchase Ledger Supervisor
- Create new supplier accounts on the system ensuring all necessary controls are followed
- Communicate with suppliers regarding query resolution and overdue notices
- Prepare and review statement and account reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Ensure the daily finance post and email inbox are distributed
- Ensure fleet administration tasks are carried out in a timely manner including;
- Maintaining the fleet inbox
- Adding vehicles to the dart and congestion charges
- Updating cascade with vehicle changes
- Maintaining the vehicle master data spreadsheet
- Dealing with speeding and parking fines
- Ensuring cars are insured
- Wealth of experience within a similar role
- Wealth of administration experience
- Reconciling statements to the ledgers and resolving any imbalances
- Identifying and resolving queries including communicating credit requests to suppliers
- Call handling both inbound and outbound
- Customer service experience
- Experience in using ERP systems
- Excel to intermediate level
- GCSEs in English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Hold or working towards AAT qualification
- Experience in using Microsoft Navision
- Salary range £19,000 to £22,000 gross per annum – depending on experience
- Enhanced holidays of 33 days per year (one week more than the statutory minimum)
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Simply Health care cash plan via salary sacrifice
- Free On-site Parking
- £500 Employee Referral Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Life Assurance (2 x annual salary)
- Parental Support & Counselling Services
- Employee Assistance Programme & Healthy Living App
- Wellbeing Hubs
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6737
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Doncaster, Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk