Accounts Assistant who has good administrative, organisational and time-management skills is required to join our busy finance team at our Head Office based in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
SALARY: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum + Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Blended working 2 Days in the Salisbury office and 3 Days working remotely from home
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Thursday 9:00 -17:00 and Fridays 9:00 -16:30
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once you’ve applied, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
Our Finance Team is expanding due to growth and development of our organisation and we’re now looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our busy finance team at head office based in the heart of Salisbury.
Working as the Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for the payment of foster carers and sales invoicing.
As the Accounts Assistant you will also provide financial, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
Your duties as the Accounts Assistant include:
- Weekly and monthly preparation of foster carer payments using CHAMRS Pay
- Scanning and filing of all foster carer financial documentation
- Preparation and distribution of annual statements of earnings for foster carers
- Preparation of weekly sales report
- Preparation of monthly and weekly sales invoices and sales credits
- Dealing with LA and carer telephone enquiries, taking ownership with a proactive approach to resolve any issues that may arise
- Support with monthly charge card statement reconciliation
- Additional support to team as and when required
- Assistance with the annual audit
For this role you will need to have
- Knowledge of Sage financials is preferable
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent with a grade C or above in Maths and English
- IT literate – with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 25 Days Holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Simply Health Medical Cash Back Scheme
- Perk Box High Street Discounts
- Employee Support Programmes
Five Rivers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People, applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate child protection screening, including employment references and DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Five Rivers is an Investor in People and Equal Opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once we’ve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement may also be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7342
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Five Rivers Child Care
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Salisbury, Wiltshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.