Accounts Assistant that works to a high level of accuracy is required for a busy Finance Team of 4 based with a well-established SME located in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire (30 minutes north of London with a direct train link to Euston).
SALARY: up to £18,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits & Study Support
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity within a successful Children’s Publishing House for an Accounts Assistant that ideally has a solid background in Accountancy / Bookkeeping principles or is seeking to develop a career within the Accountancy / Bookkeeping profession.
Working as the Accounts Assistant you will join a busy Finance Team of 4 where you will be tasked with a range of accountancy based duties from invoicing, issuing statements, setting up new customers on the finance system and assisting with accounts payable tasks.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to develop your accountancy / bookkeeping skills within this well-established Company that will also provide study support.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Accounts Assistant include:
- Cashflow receipts allocation
- Weekly cashflow reporting (receipts)
- Issuing customer statements and credit control
- Liaising with account managers regarding credit control
- Assist with accounts payable activities
- Processing expenses and company credit cards
- General Administration Duties in the Finance Department
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the Accounts Assistant, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in an accounts office would be helpful but not essential
- Highly organised, passionate and motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An analytical mind and mature approach to work is essential as well as a team player
- Ability to work to deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3674
Full-Time, Accountancy / Bookkeeping Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | www.awdo.co.uk