Accounts Assistant who has good working knowledge of Sage Line 50 and Microsoft Office and works to high levels of accuracy is required for this well-established Design and Manufacturing Company based in Isleworth, Hounslow, Middlesex.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Isleworth, Hounslow, Middlesex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
** Study Package may be considered for the right candidate **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Accounts Assistant who has good working knowledge of Sage Line 50 and Microsoft Office and works to high levels of accuracy.
As the Accounts Assistant you will be based in Finance Department, working alongside the Financial Controller and some of your responsibilities will include processing sales and purchase ledgers, bank reconciliations, preparing payroll and company pension administration.
As the Accounts Assistant, you will have previous experience in a similar role, preferably within a manufacturing environment with payroll processing experience.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Input and maintenance of sales and purchase ledgers
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Preparing weekly and monthly payroll, with month reconciliations and filing
- Company pension administration
- Holiday and absence administration
- Assisting with the preparation of Management accounts
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Payroll processing and experience of working in a manufacturing environment would be an advantage
- A study package may be considered for the right candidate
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5227
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Isleworth, Hounslow, Middlesex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk