Accounts Assistant who has experience with Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Nominal Ledger transactions is required for a busy Finance Team based in Forfar, Angus, Scotland.
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience
LOCATION: Forfar, Angus, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Part-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Approx. 20 Hours per Week
We have a fantastic new job opportunity within a busy Finance Team for an Accounts Assistant who has experience with Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Nominal Ledger transactions.
As the Accounts Assistant you will work closely with the Admin team, Director and Group Financial Controller; initially part-time there may be opportunity to expand this as the role develops.
As the Accounts Assistant you must be able to work on your own and as part of a team with the ability to communicate at all levels.
As the Accounts Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Accounts experience with Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Nominal Ledger transactions
- Bank reconciliations and cash allocations
- Ability to work autonomously or with a team
- Attention to detail and communication at all levels within the business
- Good work ethic to ensure required tasks are completed within a timely fashion
- Knowledge of Ibcos Gold desirable although full training will be available if required.
- Microsoft office knowledge; especially with MS Excel and key functions within.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6462
Part-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Forfar, Angus, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk