Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator with previous experience in a similar administrative role, as well as good working knowledge of Sage Line 50 and Microsoft office is required for a well-established worldwide design and manufacturing company based in Isleworth, Middlesex.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits (Competitive salary, depending on experience, 20 days' (increasing to 25) holiday plus bank holidays and Pension Plan with up to 5% employer contributions)
LOCATION: Isleworth, Middlesex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Contract (Maternity cover till August 2022)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator with previous experience in a similar administrative role, as well as good working knowledge of Sage Line 50 and Microsoft office.
Working as an Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator you will be working alongside the company’s Financial Controller in the Finance department undertaking various administrative tasks such as updating ledgers, payroll processing and holiday and absence administration etc.
As an Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator you will be working for a well-established worldwide recognised company that has been in business for over 40 years with a range of high-profile customers to their name.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as an Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator will include:
- Input and maintenance of sales and purchase ledgers
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Preparing weekly and monthly payroll, with month reconciliations and filing
- Company pension administration
- Holiday and absence administration
- Assisting with the preparation of Management accounts
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Payroll processing and experience of working in a manufacturing environment would be an advantage
- Local candidates will be preferred
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C7284
Full-Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Isleworth, Middlesex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk