Supplies Sales Account Manager / Executive who has excellent customer service and communication skills and enjoys challenging themselves to close more deals, develop new customers and earn a great living by selling the latest innovative products and services for a global, well-established Company based in Harlow, Essex.
The company is also interested in hearing from candidates who may have diverse career experiences within Sales or roles related to working to targets/KPIs. The most important attribute is your transferable skills and the breadth of knowledge you can bring to the role.
SALARY: £20,000 Basic per annum / £30,000 OTE (includes basic salary) + Benefits
LOCATION: Harlow, Essex
Whilst the office is based in Harlow, Essex, the company is open to applications from across the UK.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
** Full Product Training Provided **
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you passionate about client success?
- Enjoy collaborating with others?
- Strive to exceed expectations?
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we want to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Supplies Sales Account Manager / Executive who has excellent customer service and communication skills and enjoys challenging themselves to close more deals, develop new customers and earn a great living by selling the latest innovative products and services.
The Company sells a range of innovative products and services to small and medium sized business that deliver great value to their customers. Their technology supports more than one million businesses and as a company they can offer the successful candidate great career development opportunities.
Working as the Supplies Sales Account Manager / Executive you will join a team that make outbound telephone calls to existing and new customers, where you will sell the latest, innovative products and services.
To be successful as the Supplies Sales Account Manager / Executive, you will need a confident and professional telephone manner, excellent customer service skills with the ability to listen to customers and offer the most appropriate product or service to their needs.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join a business that have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of their Company. Their thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Supplies Sales Account Manager / Executive include:
- Articulating the company’s value proposition, key features and benefits of products whilst making outbound sales calls to an assigned base of existing customers
- Effectively negotiate Win/Win scenarios benefiting all parties
- Putting the client first, providing excellent customer service
- Achieving or exceeding all assigned KPI measures
- Accurately maintaining internal CRM database thus enabling specific targeting of the right customer at the right time
- Attending training, coaching and development sessions owning own development and striving to increase skill set at every opportunity
- A growth mindset with some super transferable skills which will help the company to build a platform for success in their Telesales Team
- The ability to work in a team, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Coping strategies to enable you to effectively handle and manage rejection
- Had the opportunity through your previous roles to develop your ability to influence, enabling you to engage at all levels
- Worked towards targets and KPIs previously
- A background within a Sales related role
As a successful candidate the Company will:
- If you want to, provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Provide role specific training
- Offer comprehensive benefits
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7133
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Harlow, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk