German Speaking Channel Partner Account Executive with verbal and written fluency in German and English, strong communication, customer service and relationship building skills is required for an international company based in Birmingham, West Midlands.
SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000 pro rata + Excellent Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Candidates can be based remotely from home / anywhere within the UK
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, 6 month Fixed Term Contract
HOURS: 35 Hours per Week, 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once we’ve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
KEY REQUIREMENT: Candidates MUST be fluent (written and oral) in German and English
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a German Speaking Channel Partner Account Executive with verbal and written fluency in German and English, strong communication, customer service and relationship building skills.
Working as the German Speaking Channel Partner Account Executive you will be responsible for working with, and on-behalf of a leading tech vendor with a focus on sustaining and influencing their relations with their partners.
As the German Speaking Channel Partner Account Executive, you will speak to partners remotely to influence their tactics, rather than sell them a product. You will promote the benefits and loyalty schemes available to them, project your knowledge of client products and services, and provide all the necessary support and tools that they need to increase the sale of stakeholder products and ultimately contribute to the growth of the business.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the German Speaking Channel Partner Account Executive will include:
- Supporting and growing the Company’s clients’ business partners
- Communicating with stakeholders and their partners via phone and email. There may also be opportunity for occasional visits to on-site meetings or training with the vendor and/or attendance at vendor events (UK based)
- Educating partners on the sales and marketing facilities and rewards available to them, proactively encouraging their use and being a pillar of support at every turn
- Projecting a consultative approach to partners and assist them in their strategies to increase client product sales and help, providing guidance and advice to maximise the efficiency of their work and achievement rate
- Demonstrating the benefits and perks available to partners that sell stakeholder products to encourage an increase
- Providing regular feedback and reports to the client on partner requirements in order to assist in the growth
- Acting as a remote support contact, available to answer any queries or questions from partners
This job needs someone with self-motivation and constructiveness to drive these conversations with partners and encourage trust - after all, you are there to help them match with huge brand names and increase their sales too.
You will have:
- Previous experience of working in a customer-facing role (b2b experience desirable) and examples of influencing strategies and decisions
- Confidence to communicate between multiple parties, as well as working to deliver results against deadlines
- Fluency in German & English (verbal & written)
- Previous experience of influencing decisions, possibly within an account management, outbound calling and/or sales role
- Confident in liaising with people at a senior level
- Strong communication and relationship building skills essential
- Eagerness to learn and further develop an existing skill set
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Self-motivated and resilient
- A love of problem solving
- Get the best of both worlds: Work for a small company where ‘everybody knows your name’ while also working with and for the largest tech companies in the world
- Opportunity to learn new things. Once new starters are onboarded, they are set objectives for work delivery, as well as for personal development
- Unique culture: Most companies just rate you on your performance. This Company rate you also based on key behaviours to achieve objectives and development goals both for you and the business
- Diversity: The Company works on a global scale and has daily interaction with clients and their partners from all lifestyles. To contend with this, their people do too. They embrace the multiplicity of life-experience and perspectives brought by their people. Diversity is a fundamental part of the organisation’s success
They also offer:
- Excellent benefits (pension, bonus, life insurance)
- 25 days holiday pro rata (increases with service to a maximum of 30) + bank holidays + a duvet day
- Flexible working and remote working options available. They have the best of both worlds with a historical remote working setup and an office in Oxford (note at present they are all working remotely due to Covid-19)
- A tailored training and induction plan - they want you to succeed!
- Instant and monthly recognition rewards - be recognised and rewarded for day-to-day actions where you go above and beyond and consistently deliver
- Employee Assistance Programme - a confidential support line available to those requiring support for both personal and/or work-related problems that may affect job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
- Cashback plan – claim money back for health treatments (Dental, Opticians, and more), access to a virtual GP, and discounts and cashback on shopping
- The opportunity to work within a globally diverse team
- The opportunity to learn new skills in an ever-changing and adaptable business
HOW TO APPLY
Once you’ve applied for this role through this site you will be required to complete an online application form and the details will be emailed over separately. Please keep an eye out for our email.
JOB REF: AWDO-C5976
Full-Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Birmingham, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk