Account Management / New Business Development / Project Manager (STEM and Sustainable Construction) who has a Management, Engineering or Construction Qualification at SCQF Level 9 (degree level) or above or equivalent with proven experience of managing projects and a track record of achieving new business sales is required for a well-established college in Galashiels, Scottish Borders, Scotland.
Candidates will be required to promote the commercial delivery of short courses and Vocational Qualifications and build and maintain strong customer relationships.
SALARY: £40,377 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Galashiels, Scottish Borders, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Account Management / New Business Development / Project Manager (STEM and Sustainable Construction) who has a Management, Engineering or Construction Qualification at SCQF Level 9 (degree level) or above or equivalent with proven experience of managing projects and a track record of achieving new business sales.
As the Account Management / New Business Development / Project Manager (STEM and Sustainable Construction) you will lead on the development and management of modern apprenticeships, short courses and vocational qualifications in the specified areas of delivery.
Working as the Account Management / New Business Development / Project Manager (STEM and Sustainable Construction) you will also be responsible for developing new business and contributing to the management of associated budgets.
As the Account Management / New Business Development / Project Manager (STEM and Sustainable Construction) your duties will involve:
Contracts negotiation and management
- Contribute to the management of a team of full and part time staff
- Work closely with curriculum staff to manage commercial delivery in sustainable construction, STEM and related subjects
- Financial and performance monitoring to support business planning and forecasting
- Review and develop processes and procedures
- Develop and maintain strong networking relationships to market and promote products and services
- Act as the key point of contact for clients, managing their accounts, answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products
- Attend management meetings and provide regular progress reports and service updates
- Support the deployment of staff across courses and programmes
- Identify, develop and implement new business opportunities
- Plan, develop and implement effective marketing communications
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant legislative frameworks
- Regularly review and recommend potential service improvements
- Identify and adopt key developments and best practice to ensure continuous improvement of service delivery
- Participate in project appraisals, providing draft specifications and cost estimates
Development and Improvement of Organisational Efficiency
- Hold line management responsibility
- Represent the College at appropriate external networking events
- Liaise with external verifiers and awarding bodies to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Ensure Continuous Professional Development of staff
- Monitor quality standards and processes
- Ensure compliance with legislation, professional standards and college values
- Report on quality improvements and achievements
- SCQF Level 9 in Management, Engineering or Construction or equivalent experience at this level
- Good understanding of the Scottish Further Education Sector
- Proven experience of managing projects, relationship building, budget management, account management and sales
- Proven track record of achieving new business sales
- Ability to develop positive working relationships at all levels
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good leadership, supervisory skills
- Proven negotiating and influencing skills, with a focus on commercial activity
- Capacity to work under pressure and effectively within a team
- Open-minded, adaptable, resilient and persuasive
- Must be able and willing to travel between multiple College sites and outreach centres
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6103
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Galashiels, Scottish Borders, Scotland . Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk