Account Manager who has previous account management experience working in the IT or Telephony sector, with excellent negotiation, listening and communication skills is required for a well-established Technology Company based in Girton, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
In this business it’s all about the team. Nobody is just a number.
SALARY: Competitive Basic Salary plus Generous Commission Scheme
LOCATION: Girton, Cambridge – This is an office based role with customer visits although currently will be remote working.
JOB TYPE: Full-time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have a full UK driving licence.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Account Manager who has previous account management experience working in the IT or Telephony sector, with excellent negotiation, listening and communication skills.
As a successful candidate you will join a Company that is the best at what they do, real professionals with a great work ethic and the drive to succeed.
They invest in their team and create a good working environment. Due to steady growth in the business, they are now needing to add to the Sales and Account Management team and have an opportunity for an Account Manager to become the best they can be by joining their team.
The Company provides Managed IT support and IT Solutions to business and education customers. Apart from their unique approach to IT Support, they sell Mission Critical Infrastructure, Cloud Services, IT Security and VoIP.
Working as the Account Manager you will generate sales from existing client accounts, upselling and cross-selling the Company’s portfolio of clearly defined products and services.
As the Account Manager you will operate as the point of contact for assigned clients - each client account is provided with a dedicated team consisting of an Account Manager, Technical Lead and sometimes IT Director.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Account Manager will include:
- Generate sales from existing client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling a portfolio of clearly defined products and services
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned clients
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with each client
- Develop a strategic alliance with the client, allowing the company support their business goals
- Perform regular service review meetings with key accounts
- Work on newer or low turnover accounts to improve the account
- Ensure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Forecast and track client account performance
- Manage projects and service delivery in conjunction with the technical team
- Identify opportunities to grow and expand business with existing clients
- Work with product vendors to quote or create project proposals
- Coordinate with all staff members working on the same client account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborate with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, ensuring meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
- Account Management experience
- Experience working in the IT or Telephony sector as in an account management or Sales Consultant role
- Ability to organise and arrange things for your clients
- Ability to provide accurate pricing on quotes
- Ability to communicate well (fluent English, written and spoken)
- Sales Skills (negotiation skills, listening skills, communication skills, presentation skills)
- Ability to suggest and recommend our products and services to your clients
- You must have a valid and clean driving license
- Private Medical Insurance / Medical Cash Plan
- 23 days annual leave per annum, pro rata plus 8 public holidays
- Competitive basic salary and generous commission scheme
- Company Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Birthday Bonus
- Childcare Vouchers
- Gym with discounted rates directly across the office
- Staff discounts on all IT and Consumer Technologies
- Expenses paid
- Paid Sick Leave
- Free onsite parking
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6125
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Girton, Cambridge. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk