Enterprise Account Manager / Field Sales Executive with excellent client retention, negotiation, customer services and consultative skills is required for a highly successful and well established Company based in Manchester, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum (Basic Salary, Depending on Experience) / £80,000 OTE – Commission for on target performance + Benefits (Car Allowance)
LOCATION / TERRITORY: The location is based at the Manchester Head Office and the role will require regular travel to customer premises and various Company office locations across England and Wales (with some overnight stays).
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Enterprise Account Manager / Field Sales Executive with excellent client retention, negotiation, customer services and consultative skills.
Working as the Enterprise Account Manager / Field Sales Executive you will be responsible for the management, development and retention of a portfolio of enterprise client accounts with the primary objective of achieving and exceeding revenue and margin targets for sales of the Company’s services to your assigned customers.
As the Enterprise Account Manager / Field Sales Executive you will ideally have previous experience within the document management industry or another service or software industry.
As the Account Manager / Field Sales Executive your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Protect and grow the revenue base within your customers to achieve and exceed revenue and margin targets and meet business goals and objectives
- Working in partnership with clients to maximise relationships
- Ensuring expectations of customers are met and exceeded
- Develop a deep insight into your customer’s business and their requirements to identify opportunities and drive business value
- Use initiative and creativity to generate opportunities across the breadth of each customer’s organisation
- Use and maintain the CRM system, ensuring it is accurate and up-to-date at all times
- Keep up to date with technology and product developments to be able to increase the offering to customers
- Manage customer / client accounts through in-depth business reviews
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE BRINGS
- Successful track record in account management, with quantifiable experience in document management or another service or software industry
- A passion for delivering outstanding results with a high work rate
- Ability to build a deep understanding of the key drivers within customers in order to develop a compelling and persuasive solution for the customer
- Well organised, with good time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent relationship and networking skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is a highly successful and well established plc, providing solutions to some of the biggest companies in the UK, across a variety of sectors including Legal Services, Financial Services, Government, Insurance and Healthcare.
They offer Document Digitisation, Scanning and related Outsourcing and Professional Services and their unique expertise enables organisations to receive, capture, store, process and handle critical information more effectively, with lowered operational costs.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4004
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Work in Manchester, Lancashire, North West England. Recruitment Services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk