Account Manager / Client Support Sales Executive that has excellent customer service, organisational, administrative and client management skills is required by a well-established global children’s publishing company based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire (30 minutes north of London with a direct train link to Euston).
This varied role would suit an enthusiastic individual with strong multi-tasking and communication skills keen to develop and progress their career within Publishing Sales.
SALARY: Competitive Dependant on Experience + Benefits
LOCATION: Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire (30 minutes from London Euston)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an enthusiastic Account Manager / Client Support Sales Executive that has excellent customer service, organisational, administrative and client management skills with the ability to provide a first-class customer experience with each interaction.
Working as the Account Manager / Client Support Sales Executive you will manage several client accounts, ensuring a high level of service is maintained and long-term client relationships are developed.
As the Account Manager / Client Support Sales Executive you will also be responsible for analysing sales and account profitability, inventory analysis, process and invoice customer orders and liaise with the Production, Studio and wider business to ensure your customers orders are delivered on time.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Working at this global children’s publishing company is an opportunity to be part of an exciting story. They have grown year on year with an expanding market and staff team. The company prides itself on its family culture and they believe they are unique in the world of publishing with their speed to market approach.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, this is a fantastic job opportunity for an organised, ambitious individual with strong attention to detail, who is committed to providing a high-quality service.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Account Manager / Client Support Sales Executive include:
- Responsible for delivery to a portfolio of accounts or one or more large accounts, ensuring orders are delivered on time and other customer requirements are met
- Managing day to day customer relationships
- Analysis of sales and account profitability, identifying areas for improvement, suggesting approaches and implementing any agreed actions
- Inventory analysis and planning activities
- Managing customer reprint planning and delivery including monitoring customer stock and sales
- Support line review activities and meetings
- Attend or run customer meetings as required
- Complete customer submissions
- Communicate with Production, Studio and wider business as needed to ensure delivery to customer accounts
- Process and invoice all customer orders
- Utilise outstanding attention to detail in all customer communications
- Keep up to date with all customer promotion schedules and produce promotion grids when required
- To be fully conversant with ‘key customers’ sales history and maintain weekly sales analysis of identified customers
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related role
- Experience of working in Sales & office environment
- Flexibility to adjust to a dynamic work environment
- Excellent written, communication and social skills
- Confidence and a persuasive manner
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work to budget and meet targets
- Excellent IT skills especially spreadsheets, Database systems, word processing, e-mail, web
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5677
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk