Account Manager / Client Support Sales Executive that has excellent customer service, organisational, administrative and client management skills is required by a well-established global children’s publishing company based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire (30 minutes north of London with a direct train link to Euston).
SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire (30 minutes from London Euston)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an enthusiastic Account Manager / Client Support Sales Executive that has excellent customer service, organisational, administrative and client management skills with the ability to provide a first-class customer experience with each interaction when managing the company’s key US client accounts.
As the Account Manager / Client Support Sales Executive, you will be an enthusiastic individual with excellent customer service and client management skills, to oversee key US customer accounts. Reporting directly to the US Sales Director, the role will require hands on key account management to ensure that excellent customer service levels are upheld.
Working as the Account Manager / Client Support Sales Executive you will liaise with the Sales, Creative, Production and Finance departments, where you will work quickly, accurately, effectively, confidently and with initiative. You will maintain databases that reflect confirmed orders, track existing product as well as understand the customer’s interest and future sales opportunities to achieve sales targets. You will take an active approach to your customers seeking and securing opportunities alongside the US Sales Director to grow the business.
Previous experience in the publishing industry is preferred. Alternatively, you should have previous experience managing or working on customer accounts within a sales environment. This diverse role would be a great development opportunity for a Sales Executive or Sales Co-ordinator looking to step into an Account Management role.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Working at this global children’s publishing company is an opportunity to be part of an exciting story. They have grown year on year with an expanding market and staff team. The company prides itself on its family culture and they believe they are unique in the world of publishing with their speed to market approach.
This is a fantastic job opportunity for an ambitious professional ready to embrace the career prospects offered.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Account Manager / Client Support Sales Executive include:
- Comprehensive and detailed Customer Relationship Management (CRM)- being the first point of contact for customer queries and doing the preparation and follow-up for customer meetings
- Maintain and analyse sales databases, spreadsheets and schedules to track and monitor sales, stock and opportunity
- Negotiate prices and schedules, communicating any changes in schedule appropriately and managing customer relationships accordingly
- Communicate with the Creative and Production teams following customer feedback
- Help monitor progress against targets
- Build relationships with buyers via email and phone and internal colleagues
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience managing customer accounts within a sales environment with strong sales / upselling and negotiation skills
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise accordingly is essential
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written, numeracy and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate/Advanced use of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- If you’ve previously worked as a Sales Executive or Sales Co-ordinator or within a similar position and have experience liaising with clients, upselling products or services, arranging new contracts etc. and are looking for your next step up into an account management role. This could be ideal for you!
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4721
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk