Inside Account Manager / Client Support Customer Service Sales Executive with excellent communication, negotiation and telephone skills is required by a Global Company based in Sale, Greater Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: £20,000 Basic Salary / £30,000 realistic OTE + Benefits
LOCATION: Sale, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Excellent Career Prospects Available **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Inside Account Manager / Client Support Customer Service Sales Executive with excellent communication, negotiation and telephone skills.
Working as the Inside Account Manager / Client Support Customer Service Sales Executive You will join the company at an exciting time of change. Their new team will be responsible for driving an increase in sales by identifying revenue growth opportunities within the existing customer portfolio.
As the Inside Account Manager / Client Support Customer Service Sales Executive you will be an experienced account manager / sales and retentions professional with the drive, tenacity and passion to deliver results whilst maintaining an excellent customer service.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join a quality driven business, where the rewards will fully reflect your performance and endeavour, in the form of a great basic salary, commission structure and an excellent range of benefits.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Inside Account Manager / Client Support Customer Service Sales Executive:
- Managing existing client relationships within the assigned portfolio by making and taking client communications, either by phone or email
- Maximising growth potential and reduce revenue losses in the assigned customer base in line with company expectations
- Driving an increase in customer sales revenues, by the identifying profitable revenue growth opportunities to achieve set targets
- Maintaining IT systems (Salesforce.com) to effectively manage pipelines and sales activity
- Work closely with immediate local and inside sales colleagues, sales and marketing leadership teams, as well as regional Operations, Client Services, IT, and other team members to enhance the service offering available to the portfolio of customers
- Investigate, analyse, and resolve customer satisfaction complaints and service issues from assigned accounts and manage the cancellation applications and log in accordance with company processes and policies
- Proven sales or account management track record in a business to business environment
- Ability to confidently discuss commercial contracts in a professional manner
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships quickly over the telephone
- Ability to demonstrate sales skills including, but not limited to, listening, questioning, summarising, providing, negotiating and closing
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Competent IT skills including CRM systems (Salesforce.com) to effectively manage pipelines and sales activity
- Results driven and highly motivated with a desire to learn and explore different working practices to achieve targets
- Able to think ahead and ask appropriate questions in order to maximise opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6224
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Sale, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk