Account Manager / Client Support Customer Service Sales Executive with excellent organisation, communication, negotiation and telephone skills is required by a Global Company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
SALARY: £18,000 per annum basic salary plus bonuses (Realistic £24,000 OTE – uncapped)
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Account Manager / Client Support Customer Service Sales Executive with excellent organisation, communication, negotiation and telephone skills.
Working as the Account Manager / Client Support Customer Service Sales Executive you will enjoy a key office based support role as part of a sales focussed account management team, where you will manage and grow your accounts, negotiate new contracts and upsell new products and services based on the client’s needs.
As the Account Manager / Client Support Customer Service Sales Executive you will also be responsible for providing and excelling in all aspects of customer service on behalf of both current and prospective accounts.
Alongside your proven track record in a similar sales support/customer service role you will have a talent for understanding client needs and generating additional sales.
As a successful applicant, you will have a great opportunity to join this Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Account Manager / Client Support Customer Service Sales Executive will involve:
- Handling incoming calls and maintaining regular contact with existing clients, ensuring we continue to deliver industry leading levels of customer service
- Maximising all commercial opportunities – in terms of sales and margin – through the profitable development of existing business
- Negotiating new contracts for existing customers and making sure you understand their requirements to foster long term relationships
- Monitoring accounts and pursuing overdue account balances, whilst actively promoting efficient payment methods
- Updating all customer records on the CRM system, as appropriate
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- A target driven, enthusiastic approach
- Excellent communication/customer facing skills and a highly professional telephone manner
- Relevant experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise a range of often competing demands
- Experience of using CRM systems
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4722
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk