Client Success Account Manager who is well organised, works to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and has good experience working with and managing, stakeholders and clients is required for our smart, hardworking and fun team at Top 3 Legal based in Holborn, London.
LOCATION: Holborn, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Client Success Account Manager (known within our organisation as a Client Success Manager) who is well organised, works to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and has good experience working with and managing, stakeholders.
Working as the Client Success Account Manager you will be responsible driving engagement by businesses with Top 3 Legal’s products, including Team Sheets and our GC Hub group.
As the Client Success Account Manager, you will be the clients’ advocate, understanding their objectives and desired outcomes and will be involved in all aspects of client onboarding, support, account management, and training. The Client Success Account Manager will effectively build and manage client relationships and ensure overall client success and satisfaction.
This is a unique opportunity to work with and be a part of a smart, hard-working, fun team.
ABOUT TOP 3 LEGAL
Top 3 Legal is an emerging online platform that assists businesses in managing their relationships with external lawyers and law firms.
Top 3 Legal allows in-house legal departments to access live information from their colleagues and peers from other organisations to help them identify the external counsel that is right for a particular project. In addition, Top 3 legal enables in-house legal teams to use a simple and collaborative interface called a Team Sheet to manage their private network of external lawyers and law firms.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Client Success Account Manager include the following:
- Responsible for all client interactions and deliverables associated with Team Sheets and membership of our GC Hub group
- Serve as primary contact for onboarding of new clients and law firms, providing end-user training and post go-live support; provide insights and best practices to clients to ensure full optimisation and adoption
- Proactively manage the client relationship for the entire lifecycle - identifying, developing, automating and optimizing processes, tools and methodologies to retain clients and maximise efficiencies;
- Identify potential risks and serve as primary point of escalation for client issues; cooperatively work with internal teams and management to expedite resolution of issues and activities, while delivering timely communication to clients on progress and next steps, through satisfactory resolution
- Maintain positive working relationships with internal and external clients by providing superior client service
- Collaborate with other internal departments e.g. product development, technology, marketing, support, training and external partners, on new releases impacting the client and operational readiness; including providing input on potential enhancements and identifying current pain points
- Maintain accurate client records in HubSpot, and regularly provide client status updates, highlighting client advocates and those at risk
- Previous Account Management / Client Success experience with a SaaS product
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and clients
- Excellent communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills, with a focus on communicating and interacting professionally with senior leaders in companies and all levels of the company
- Well organized with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible approach and an ability to operate effectively and under pressure
- Driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proficiency with CRM Software (specifically HubSpot), working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5786
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Top 3 Legal