Account Manager / Client Services Relationship Executive with good organisational, project management / campaign delivery and communication skills is required for a well-established Company based in Wokingham, Berkshire.
SALARY: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum + Car Allowance
LOCATION: Wokingham, Berkshire
** Excellent Career Prospects **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Account Manager / Client Services Relationship Executive that has good organisational, project management / campaign delivery and communication skills.
Working as the Account Manager / Client Services Relationship Executive you will manage dedicated client relationships for the product recall business.
Your responsibilities as the Account Manager / Client Services Relationship Executive will include being the first point of contact for customers ensuring the timely management and delivery of product recall campaigns.
As the Account Manager / Client Services Relationship Executive you will also support the Account Director with the development of strategy and business growth.
As a successful candidate, you will have an excellent opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer fantastic career prospects.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- The creation of in-depth briefing documents for support departments and the effective project management of a recall programme
- Project management including the development of project plans and status reports
- Building strong and lasting client relationships and promoting collaborative working
- To be the first point of contact for client queries
- To lead on communication, planning future campaigns and the achievement of KPIs
- The preparation of quotes to clients and accurate financial forecasting and budget control
- Data analysis to identify trends and opportunities
- Line manage account executives and administration staff including coaching and personal development planning
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in campaign delivery including CRM strategic management. Ideally this will be Pan-European or Global
- Strong experience in client facing account management
- Be competent in the use of all MS Office packages - particularly Excel
- Highly developed and confident communication skills in presenting, managing meetings and report preparation
- A good understanding of process management, good organisation skills and attention to detail
- Strong project management and data analysis skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3681
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Wokingham, Berkshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk