Commercial Energy Account Executive who has strong numeracy, communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to work to a high level of accuracy is required for a well-established company based in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
No Previous Industry Experience Required – Full Training Provided
This role would suit candidates will a good educational background (degree is preferred), interested in a challenging career in the ever-evolving energy market. No previous industry experience is required, full training will be provided for the successful applicant.
SALARY: Competitive Salary in the range £28,000 to £35,000 per annum (once trained) + Benefits
LOCATION: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** FULL TRAINING PROVIDED **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Commercial Energy Account Executive who has strong numeracy, communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to work to a high level of accuracy.
Working as the Commercial Energy Account Executive you will manage European gas and power portfolios for some of the leading companies in the energy industry. This is an office-based role, and the work is mainly screen-based using in-house developed software and carries a large level of personal responsibility, making high-value operational decisions on behalf of the Company’s clients.
The company’s clients are active in many areas of the European commercial gas market, from North Sea gas production to the transportation of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) all over the world.
As the Commercial Energy Account Executive you will be a key part of the 24/7 team. The company’s clients rely on their portfolios being managed accurately and efficiently; your actions can have a significant financial and operational impact.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a company with a sociable team environment enhanced with frequent company events.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Commercial Energy Account Executive will include:
- Sending gas & power flow notifications to network operators across Europe
- Checking confirmations, looking out for imbalances, then following instructions to resolving them
- Trading on a number of European energy exchanges
- Contacting counterparties to update and confirm positions
- Reporting actions back to clients
- A good educational background (a degree is preferred) – recent graduates considered
- An ability to work accurately under pressure, respecting procedures and having an ability to follow them
- A person who is comfortable working with numbers and familiar with Microsoft Office software
- Strong communication skills, comfortable on the phone and with formal email communication
- A problem-solving attitude
- A conscientious, proactive person who is keen to learn
- The flexibility to work employee-friendly shift patterns
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8577
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk