Multi-Drop Delivery 7.5 Tonne Driver who has excellent customer service and time-management skills is required for a Depot based in Pocklington, East Riding of Yorkshire.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits (Company Pension Scheme, 33 Days Holiday (including bank holidays), an Employee Wellbeing Programme and options to joins a Private Health Scheme)
WORKING HOURS: This role is offered on an annualised hours basis, where hours are flexed throughout the year to reflect the needs of the business. Hours of work will range between 6.00am and 8.00pm. Some weekend and bank holiday working is required during peak season.
LOCATION: Pocklington, East Riding of Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** FLT / Forklift Truck Training Provided **
PLEASE NOTE: You will need a full valid driving licence allowing you to drive up to 7.5t vehicles. Candidates with an ADR Licence would be highly desirable.
We have an excellent new job opportunity for a Multi-Drop Delivery 7.5 Tonne Driver who has excellent customer service and time-management skills.
Working as the Multi-Drop Delivery 7.5 Tonne Driver you will make deliveries throughout Yorkshire, delivering agri-chemicals to farmers and growers across a wide rural area.
As the Multi-Drop Delivery 7.5 Tonne Driver you will have excellent customer service and time-management skills and ideally come from the Transport and Logistics / Distribution industry with experience transporting dangerous goods. Having an ADR Licence would be highly desirable. FLT / Forklift Truck experience would also be highly desirable, although not essential as additional training will be provided.
If this sounds like your ideal job, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Multi-Drop Delivery 7.5 Tonne Driver:
- Multi-drops of agrichemicals throughout Yorkshire
- Assist with loading and unloading of delivery vehicles
- Movement of stock around the warehouse which will involve some physical handling of stock
- Assist with processing of all necessary documentation relating to incoming and outgoing stock and deliveries
- Operation of a fork lift truck. Training can be provided
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- A valid Driving Licence with experience driving a 7.5 tonne vehicle
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of working in the transport and logistics / distribution industry
- ADR licence would be highly desirable as this role involves handling dangerous goods
- FLT / Forklift Truck experience would also be highly desirable, although not essential as additional training will be provided
- In addition, in a business where seasonal fluctuations frequently impact upon the demands of the team, a flexible approach to working hours is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5089
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Pocklington, East Riding of Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk