Multi-Drop Delivery 7.5 Tonne Driver with excellent organisational, customer services and time-management skills required for a FMCG Company based in Harlow, Essex.
SALARY: £25,000 - £27,000 per annum (depending on experience)
WORKING HOURS: Working 45 Hours per Week
LOCATION: Harlow, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** HGV / LGV / Class 2 / Cat C Delivery Drivers will also be considered **
PLEASE NOTE: You will need either a full valid Class 2, Cat C driving licence OR a driving licence allowing you to drive up to 7.5t vehicles. Candidates will need a current CPC Driver Qualification Card and a Digital Tachograph Card.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Multi-Drop Delivery 7.5 Tonne Driver that has excellent organisational, customer services and time-management skills.
Working as the Multi-Drop Delivery 7.5 Tonne Driver you will load your vehicle each day, deliver stock to customers, collect payment upon delivery when required and complete all relevant paperwork.
As the Multi-Drop Delivery 7.5 Tonne you will work as part of the Transport Team where you will have daily face-to-face interaction with customers, colleagues and management.
As a successful candidate you will have excellent customer service skills, be a great team player with good time-management skills. Having knowledge of the local road networks would be highly desirable.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Multi-Drop Delivery 7.5 Tonne Driver:
- Liaise with Operations and Transport Management to prioritise for sales order distribution
- Load vehicles, checking load accuracy
- Complete all delivery paperwork legibly and accurately, ensuring all goods returned are recorded accurately on relevant paperwork (as per driver handbook)
- Deliver products on time and to customers satisfaction
- Carry out all vehicle pre-op checks and report any defects
- Collect correct payment from customers, placing cash in vehicle safe
- Ensure all cash/cheques collected is properly receipted and handed in on return to depot as per finance guidelines
- Regularly liaise with depot to inform of any delays
- Perform emergency repairs to vehicles – for example, replacing bulbs
- Report any accidents, enforcement stops etc., to your supervisor or manager
- Distribute company information to new and potential customers
- Follow routing as per Maxoptra scheduling
- Attend weekly driver meetings with your supervisor or manager
- Compliance of all WTD and drivers hours regulations, and operator licence requirements
- Keep interior of vehicles clean (a minimum of once per week)
- Display a positive attitude to customers
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Hold a current and valid Class 2 Cat C Licence OR a driving licence allowing you to drive up to 7.5t vehicles
- Possess a valid Driver CPC Card
- Possess a valid digital Tachograph card and the ability to complete documentation in relation to Drivers Hours and WTD
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Good communicator with both team members and customers
- Able to adapt to a fast-moving, changeable environment
- Multi-drop experience is desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4679
Full-Time, Permanent Driving Jobs, Vacancies and Careers. Find a new job and work in Harlow, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk