Multi-Drop Delivery 7.5 Tonne Driver with an ADR licence and experience transporting dangerous goods is required for a Depot based in Halesworth, Suffolk.
LOCATION: Halesworth, Suffolk
JOB TYPE: Temporary
PLEASE NOTE: You will need a full valid driving licence allowing you to drive up to 7.5t vehicles. Candidates will need an ADR Licence, a current CPC Driver Qualification Card and a Digital Tachograph Card.
We have an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work as a temporary Multi-Drop Delivery 7.5 Tonne Driver within a Depot based in Halesworth, Suffolk.
Working as the Multi-Drop Delivery 7.5 Tonne Driver you will make deliveries throughout Suffolk, delivering agri-chemicals to farmers and growers across a wide rural area.
As the Multi-Drop Delivery 7.5 Tonne Driver you will have excellent customer service and time-management skills and ideally come from the Transport and Logistics / Distribution industry with experience transporting dangerous goods.
If this sounds like your ideal job then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Multi-Drop Delivery 7.5 Tonne Driver:
- Multi-drops of agrichemicals across a broad rural geographical area
- Assist with loading and unloading of delivery vehicles
- Movement of stock around the warehouse which will involve some physical handling of stock
- Operation of a fork lift truck. Training can be provided
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- A valid Driving Licence with experience driving a 7.5 tonne vehicle
- ADR licence is essential as this role involves handling dangerous goods
- CPC driver qualification card
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have great time management skills
- Experience of working in the transport and logistics / distribution industry
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-T4675
Full-Time, Temporary Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Halesworth, Suffolk. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk