ADR Cat C1 / 7.5 Tonne Driver with excellent organisational, customer service and time-management skills required for a Global Company based in Dublin, Ireland.
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities Available **
SALARY: €30,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Dublin, Ireland
SHIFT PATTERNS: 40 Hours per Week - Shift patterns involve working any 5 from 7 days
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an ADR Cat C1 / 7.5 Tonne Driver that has excellent organisational, customer service and time-management skills.
Working as the ADR Cat C1 / 7.5 Tonne Driver you will provide a safe and timely movement and transportation of clinical waste and animal by product by driving range of vehicles.
Working as part of the Transport Team as the ADR Cat C1 / 7.5 Tonne Driver you will provide excellent customer service to business customers whilst ensuring all legal compliance issues regarding EU, Working Time Directive (Driving Hours) in conjuncture with the ADR Transport Regulations are fully adhered too.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, Global Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the ADR Cat C1 / 7.5 Tonne Driver:
- Carry out journey schedules to agreed routes and timings
- Complete digital and manual documentation required by both legislation and organisational procedures
- Act as customer contact at delivery points of service
- Attend training sessions and staff meetings as required
- Undertake Ad hoc duties as required and display a flexible approach to working times and shift requirements
- Complete vehicle checks prior to use, and to notify any defects to the Operations Team
- Comply with all relevant ADR/Hazardous goods legislation requirements
- Act in a polite and courteous manner to customers and road users at all times
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Ideally hold the relevant Class of Licence (Cat C1) and Driver CPC Card (7.5t only)
- Have a valid digital Tachograph card
- Have a valid ADR card (is essential)
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Good communicator with both team members and customers
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to manage time and complete multi tasks in line with timescales
- Good knowledge of local road networks
- Self-motivated, reliable and enthusiastic
- A team player, well able to work effectively under pressure and who is looking for a challenge
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3868
Full-Time, Permanent Driving Jobs. Driving Recruitment in Dublin, Ireland
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk