2nd / Sous Chef who is an inspiring leader with excellent organisational and time-management skills is required for an Elizabethan pub located on the outskirts of Worcester.
SALARY: £25,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Hadley Heath, Worcestershire, West Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
Further to the recent exciting opening following lockdown, this Elizabethan pub located on the outskirts of Worcester, is currently seeking a 2nd / Sous Chef to join their great team.
As the 2nd / Sous Chef you should be able to work as part of the Kitchen Management Team work with the Head Chef to maximise sales and profit, delivering every dish to the required specification, controlling all costs and ensuring all areas of compliance are adhered to. Ultimately resulting in customer service excellence to create a positive experience for all our customers.
PERSONALITY & SKILLS
As the 2nd / Sous Chef you will have the following skills:
- A great team player - Being a proactive and positive member of the Kitchen Team
- Being an inspiring leader – when you are in charge you can engage, excite and communicate clearly to your team to ensure they enjoy their work, and deliver outstanding food and service to all your customers
- Being organised - the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key tasks of running a great kitchen are completed in a timely manner
- Have a passion for what you do - determined and tenacious and in doing so showing the passion and drive high standards to keep growing the sales and profit of the pub
- Being multi-skilled and flexible – having the ability and willingness to go the extra mile, work front and back of house, and willing to do every task
- Must have previous experience in a similar role / environment
- A strong understanding of food safety / H&S practices
- Experience of following a rigorous Covid 19 policy, risk assessments and ways of working
- Willingness to train and learn new skills
- Ability to drive may be advantageous
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join this successful pub, which is part of an old established family brewery, brewing beer since 1857 in Devizes.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5769
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Hadley Heath, Worcestershire, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk