Second Line Support Engineer / IT Helpdesk / Service Desk Analyst who is a fast learner with good customer service skills and is able to demonstrate technical competence with Desktop Hardware (PC’s, Laptops and Tablets), Mobile Device Management, Microsoft Windows, MS Office and Exchange mail and the Virtual desktop environments, is required by a well-established Company based in Canary Wharf, London.
SALARY: Circa. £32,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Canary Wharf, London
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
HOURS: 35 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Second Line Support Engineer / IT Helpdesk / Service Desk Analyst who is a fast learner with good customer service skills and is able to demonstrate technical competence with Desktop Hardware (PC’s, Laptops and Tablets), Mobile Device Management, Microsoft Windows, MS Office and Exchange mail and the Virtual desktop environments.
Working as the Second Line Support Engineer / IT Helpdesk / Service Desk Analyst you will join a busy IT Service Delivery Team, reporting to the IT Desktop Team Leader. You will take responsibility for maintaining the desktop estate and will be an escalation point of the helpdesk by resolving complex issues, liaising with other technical departments.
As the Second Line Support Engineer / IT Helpdesk / Service Desk Analyst you will preferably have worked within a disciplined and well-controlled IT environment and will be familiar with maintaining and working from documented operational procedures. You should have several Microsoft or networking communications qualifications and are comfortable working in a high pressure and fast moving environment with the capability of managing a busy workload.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Using desktop monitoring tools to proactively monitor the estate for pre-emptive action
- Provide staff training and arranging IT inductions for new starters, including guides for staff and IT helpdesk team
- Ensure timely and effective resolution of all customer incidents and requests
- Ensure timely escalation of tasks to IT helpdesk and 3rd line support where appropriate
- Contribute to continuous service improvements, to evolve and deliver improved services to the customer from a desktop enterprise vision
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the Second Line Support Engineer / IT Helpdesk / Service Desk Analyst you will have the following Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience in an IT Support role with previous desktop experience
- Good understanding of PC /Laptop builds and image deployment, SCCM experience desirable
- Experience of supporting and troubleshooting AV in meeting rooms
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, MS Exchange
- Keen to ask questions, listen and problem solve is vital but it is very important that you care about the accuracy of your work
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5461
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Canary Wharf, London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk