HGV Class 2 Driver
HGV Driver with Class 2 or C+E driving licence required for a Global Company based in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear, North East England.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will only be considered that have an HGV / Class 2 or C+E Driving Licence
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Class 2 HGV Driver that has excellent customer service skills and can work in an efficient and professional manner.
The Company provide secure, professional onsite document shredding / destruction services to businesses.
Working as the Class 2 HGV Driver you will drive your lorry, that’s fully equipped with shredding equipment, to these businesses, where you will collect and shred sensitive documents onsite.
As the Class 2 HGV Driver you will represent the Company at their client’s place of business. You are literally the face of the Company. From arrival through to departure, after final clean-up of the client’s area, your performance must be first class and undertaken with complete regard for confidentiality, courtesy and environmental consciousness.
This is an excellent job for someone that enjoys driving and interacting with people in a professional capacity. If this sounds like the ideal job for you please send in your CV today for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Complete a conscientious circle-check of your assigned vehicle every morning and evening correcting any minor defects and highlighting serious defects to your Team Lead / Manager
- Ensure that you have your full client list for the day before leaving the site
- Whilst at the customer site, you are required to ensure that you are parked in any designated area or in a safe place
- Once on the customer’s premises you are responsible for notifying the point of contact of your presence
- You are responsible for locating all document consoles for shredding and quietly removing and replacing all document console bags ensuring that no material is left behind, once collected these are transferred back to the truck for shredding
- Upon completion of the shred you will need to provide the customer with their document of destruction
- Ensure the place where the document shredding took place is clean, tidy and all documentation is disposed of correctly before leaving the site
- You must possess a Class 2 or C+E driving licence
- Be physically active due to the nature of the role and have the ability to lift bags weighing up to 100 pounds (45kgs)
- Have a positive attitude and a professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates will be required to get CRB check, if not already in possession
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
||Competitive + Benefits
||Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
||APPLY l SEND TO A FRIEND
AWD online operates as an employment agency and an employment business.