Retail Manager | Assistant Store Manager | Department Manager | Management Opportunities
Retail Manager and Assistant Store Manager up to £41K OTE + Benefits | All levels of experience required by our Client, the UK’s leading sports retailer, based in Bristol.
Successful candidates will get the opportunity to work at one of our Client’s Bristol based Stores in one of their management opportunities.
Due to our Client’s expansion and continuing success we are seeking a number of high calibre and experienced candidates, which includes:
Working as a Retail Manager you will be responsible for managing a multi-million pound business and you will achieve this from demanding the very best from your team – managing and coaching them to success.
Ideal candidates will have:
Previous Management experience in:
- High volume retail or
- Fast paced customer focused environment;
- A high level of commercial awareness.
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed;
- Able to achieve results through others, by leading and developing your team;
- Proven track record of building strong working relationships and being able to influence others;
- A highly organised, structured and proactive approach to meeting deadlines;
- Able to work well under pressure;
- Able to communicate with people at all levels;
- Self-motivated, motivating to others, with a ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Able and willing to work flexible hours as determined by the needs of the business;
- Committed to achieving the highest store standards and customer service.
Rewards for Retail Managers:
When it comes to work, our Client has a very simple philosophy, “Do More, Earn More”. For that reason our Client rewards those who go the extra mile to make a difference.
Successful candidates can expect to receive a very competitive salary up to £32,000 per annum, plus a performance related bonus up to £9,000 per annum.
Addition benefits for the Retail Manager include a 15% staff discount, and for those high achievers the opportunity to be included in the Company Bonus Share Scheme, a chance to be rewarded with ‘once in a lifetime’ free holidays, and free tickets to leading sporting events such as Premiership and International Football, Rugby, Golf, Boxing and other world class leading sporting events.
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
AWD online | The Flat Fee Recruitment Agency
AWD online is a specialist Flat Fee Online Recruitment Agency, offering Businesses a new low cost way to fill their job vacancies, and provides job seekers with a transparent, straight forward approach to find work.
||Up to £41,000 per annum OTE + Benefits
||APPLY l SEND TO A FRIEND
AWD online operates as an employment agency and an employment business.